Note: If you would like the backgrounds to be visible. Please do the following when printing:
In Chrome: Print -> More Settings -> Check Bckground Graphics
In Firefox: Print -> Page Setup -> Print Background
In Internet Explorer -> Print Preview -> Options(the little gear at the top) -> Print Background Colors and Images
Standing Committee per Bylaws
The purpose of the Marketing committee is to steward the American Saddlebred Horse and Breeders Association (ASHBA) brand and image, assure that the organization has internal and external marketing and communications programs targeted at specific market segments and that the programs are aligned with clearly defined objectives to enhance the reputation of recognition of the American Saddlebred breed and the ASHBA organization. Members of this committee are appointed by Chairman of the Board and are accountable to the Board of Directors of the ASHBA. This is a standing committee per ASHBA by-laws.
Following are the primary responsibilities of the Marketing committee:
1. Recommend to the Executive Director and BOD appropriate language and visual representation of ASHBA to external audiences.
2. Act as a sounding board to the ASHBA staff and BOD for marketing strategies and tools
3. Develop and propose innovative ideas and provide feedback on marketing activities as requested by ASHBA staff
4. Administration and management of the ASHBA website
5. Assure proper positioning of ASHBA with the media
6. Ensure unified branding and messaging across the ASHBA community