PARTNERS FOR THE RIDE
- About The American Saddlebred
- Young Adult
- Sport Horse / Vesatility Program
Are you ready to give back to the sport you love in a way that will also make you a better, more informed competitor? Then you might want to consider becoming a licensed official or auditing one of the sessions to become a more informed competitor or fan in the stands. Whether a professional, owner, breeder or competitor attending the ASHBA Judges Clinics is an excellent way to increase your involvement and knowledge. If you are interested in starting the process to becoming a licensed judge or just increasing your understanding the ASHBA’s February 2023 Judges Clinic is the place to start!
To see the requirements to become a judge, or to view the requirements for promotion to ‘R’, please see the Become Licensed page on the USEF website.
Do you have a question about licensed officials? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below are the dates of the upcoming live clinics:
AMERICAN SADDLEBRED, HACKNEY, ROADSTER, AND SADDLE SEAT EQUITATION JUDGES CLINIC
ASHBA Youth Conference and Convention
Open to licensed judges, applicants, those interested in becoming licensed, and those interested in learning more about judging standards. Attendance fulfills the clinic maintenance requirements for these officials to renew their license(s). Applicants are required to attend this clinic in person. Virtual attendance will be available for those needing to maintain their license or audit.
- Early-Bird pricing is available to those who register by December 19, at 11:59 PM ET. The deadline for registration is January 31, 2023.
- All applicants will begin an online licensed official application AFTER the clinic to begin the licensing process. See the Become Licensed page for complete information.
- Please refer to the US Equestrian Licensed Officials Policies and Procedures for criteria and requirements.
- Applicants are required to attend all sessions.
Registration opens December 10: Online via EventBrite