PARTNERS FOR THE RIDE
- About The American Saddlebred
- Young Adult
- Sport Horse / Vesatility Program
ASHA COVID-19 Updates
As a result of the national, regional, global challenges facing ASHA members at this time due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the ASHA has created this page to provide all the links to our COVID-19 related news updates, information and resources. The ASHA will continue to work to address the ways we can come together to help minimize the impact of COVID-19 on the Saddlebred community.
USEF Update on COVID-19: Suspension Extended (3/25/2020)
Joint Leadership Council's JLCcares.com
Resource Center for COVID-19 Resources and Relief Effort Information
Visit JLCcares.com today to get and give help to the trotting breed community impacted by the coronavirus.
Donate to the JLC Horsemen's Relief Fund
Find more information on federal and local coronavirus relief aid
U.S. Small Business Administration
- U.S. Small Business Administration Loan-Provides low-interest disaster loans to help businesses and homeowners recover from declared disasters. Currently, they are offering a Paycheck Protection Program to help and encourage small businesses to maintain their payroll with up to 100% being eligible for loan forgiveness if businesses are able to maintain all employees on payroll for eight weeks.
- Find more information on the SBA Paycheck Protection Program here
- Paycheck Protection Program Fact Sheet here
- Paycheck Protection Program Application here
- Find more information on the SBA COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loans here.
- Find a Local Small Business Administration Disaster Loan Location here
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Coronavirus Emergency Loans: Small Business Guide & Checklist here.
- Contact your lender and loan service provider to find out what options are available to you such as: refinance, loan modification, new repayment plan or forbearance.
- Information on the Tax Aspects of the Coronavirus Relief Act here
- Better Business Bureau-Business Tips: How to Navigate the Coronavirus Crisis.
Provides low-interest disaster loans to help businesses and homeowners recover from declared disasters. Find more information on the SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loans at: https://www.sba.gov/funding-programs/disaster-assistance
- SBA COVID-19 Disaster Relief Fund Press Release
- Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources (US Small Business Administration)
- Three Step Process: Disaster Loans (US Small Business Administration)
- SBA Disaster Assistance in Response to the Coronavirus (sba.gov)
- Business Tips: How to Navigate the Coronavirus Crisis https://www.bbb.org/article/news-releases/21714-business-tips-how-to-navigate-the-coronavirus-crisis
Easy Read on How to Know What Loan is Right for You