PARTNERS FOR THE RIDE
- Youth Club Programs
- Youth Activities
- Charter Clubs
ASHBA Saddle Time
Participants keep track of the time they spend riding. Owning a horse is not a requirement to participate. Special Saddle Time awards will be given when you complete various hour levels. Hours count in the following activities: trail riding, lessons, parades, drill team, and horse shows!
It's As Easy As 1...2...3!
1. Sign up using the form below!
2. Spend time in the saddle and record it!
3. Submit your hours (using our online form) & earn prizes!
- Must be a current and active member of ASHBA.
- Levels one through three do not have to be accumulated on American Saddlebreds or Half American Saddlebreds.
- Levels four through six must be earned on registered American Saddlebreds or registered Half American Saddlebreds.
- The time recorded begins upon ASBHA's receipt of the enrollment fee. There is no time limit as long as membership stays active.
- Hours are recorded on the official hour log report by the honor system.
- Hours required for each award are cumulative.
- Ownership of a horse is not required.
- Hours will count in the following activities: trail riding, lessons, parades, drill teams, horse shows (academy and USEF), competitive trail rides, endurance rides, and driving!
- Hours will not count in the following activities: grooming and hot walking.
Saddle Time Awards
Level 1 (20 Hours): Certificate & Saddle Time Window Cling
Level 2 (50 Hours): Certificate & Saddle Time Travel Mug
Level 3 (100 Hours): Certificate & Saddle Time Hat
Level 4 (150 Hours): Certificate & Saddle Time T-Shirt
Level 5 (200 Hours): Certificate & Saddle Time Tablet Bag
Level 6 (250 Hours): Certificate & Award