PARTNERS FOR THE RIDE
- ASHA Feeds
- Horse Shows
- Annual Convention
- Promotions & Media
State Pleasure Horse Awards Rules
- Horses must be purebred American Saddlebreds registered with ASR or ASHA of Canada.
- The owner must be a member of the American Saddlebred Horse Association and the recorded owner of the horse during the award year.
- Awards must be by a "high point" system as determined by the charter club. In states where more than one charter club is in existence, the pleasure horse charter club is given priority, then the club that has sponsored these awards in the past, and lastly, the newest charter club. If there is an existing charter club that has given out the awards, a new pleasure horse charter club shall not take precedence over it.
- In states where the charter club does not keep points or where no charter club exists, an organization that keeps points for American Saddlebred horses may apply for the awards.
- The point-keeping organization will determine and publish its rules and a list of the shows that will be recognized for points within its area.
- The point-keeping organization must notify ASHA with a written list of its winners as soon as they are determined.
- A state, regional, or foreign organization may apply for the ASHA State Pleasure Horse Awards provided all the requirements set forth by ASHA are met.