Stallion Sweeps Success Story: WC Jovial
Published Date: Jan 08, 2021
WC Jovial is the culmination of #asbdreams brought into reality by the Stallion Sweeps program. This talented young mare is the result of a winning ticket from the 2017 Stallion Sweeps drawing.
Susan Fuller-Roetman the mother of Ethan Roetman, a devoted young professional, was the lucky owner of the winning ticket pulled from Joe Fabulous’ s drawing. This “luck of the draw” brought the Roetman Family into the breeding business. Not having bred a horse before or in ownership of a mare the Roetmans were able to lease Angel Of Glory, who proved to partner well with Joe Fabulous and produced this world’s champion for their first foal ever raised!
When the Roetman’s congratulated Jovial’s next owner Desilu LLC, Ethan had this to share, “Thank you to the ASHA Stallion Sweeps program for making this breeding possible. As a first time breeder along with Kirk Roetman and Susan Fuller-Roetman, this young mare will hold a special place in our hearts.”
Start your own Stallion Sweeps Success Story and play today! Tickets are $25 and the drawing will be held on Saturday, January 23, 2021. Online ticket sales and orders must be received by Friday, January 22. Don’t miss out and buy in one of the many available ways today! No limit on ticket purchases and each stallion has his own drawing so there are 15 chances to win!
This year we have an amazing lineup of 15 stallions that include:
- Arrowhead’s Unlike Any Other
- Callaways’s Northern Kiss
- Carl Lynn
- Gothic Revival
- I’m First
- Joe Fabulous
- Marc of Charm
- Mountainview’s Heir To Fortune
- Nutcracker’s Nirvana
- Rose Arbor Destiny
- Sir William Robert
- Brookhill’s Apollon
- Top of the Mark
- Undulata’s Nutcracker
Ways to Buy Tickets
- ASHA members can login into your online account and go to www.asha.net/TheStallionSweeps or find it under the “About Us” drop down menu
- Non ASHA members can create an online account at www.asha.net and go to www.asha.net/TheStallionSweeps,
- Send in a paper order form to ASHA via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact committee chair Jenny Taylor, email@example.com/330-350-2839 or member Kristen Bagdasarian firstname.lastname@example.org/304-741-1986 to order tickets today!